Terms and Conditions
1. Record Retention Policy
2. Refund policy for courses offered/sold for a fee. If no fee is charged, state such.
3. Program cancellation policy
4. Complaint resolution policy
5. Course update policy
Record Retention Policy:
In accordance with Standard No. 24, the following documentation for each Group Live/Group Internet Based program shall be maintained for a period not less than 5 years:
• Records of participation
o Group Live: attendance logs and exception reports noting participant absences – We presently do not offer Group Live events
o Group Internet Based: attendance and polling reporting produced by the webinar platform – All records are stored in our Webinar Cloud and our company hardware
• Dates and locations of program offerings – All records are stored in our Cloud and our company hardware
• Author/instructor, author/developer and reviewer names and credentials (including the state of licensure, CPA license number, and status of license) – Stored in our cloud and company hardware. This info will be publicly available as well.
• Number of CPE credits earned by participants – Stored in our cloud and company hardware
• Results of program evaluations – Stored in our cloud and company hardware
• Program descriptive materials, including course announcement information, program agenda and handouts, and speaker notes if applicable. Stored in our cloud and company hardware. This info will be publicly available as well.
The refund policy for custom training events (Group Internet Based) is outlined in the purchase process, customers agree to our T&C policy before making the purchase. Generally, cancellations and requests for refunds must be communicated in writing to email@example.com in 1 or more business days in advance of the event to not incur speaking fees.
If the course is canceled within 2 business days of the scheduled date, the client will be responsible for payment in full. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, reasonable efforts will be made to reschedule.
All sales are final for Group Internet Based webinars offered via the CPEWarehouse.com platform. Refunds will not be issued if attendees fail to attend or do not complete the required attendance checks necessary to earn CPE credits. However, a registered attendee may cancel their enrollment prior to the start of a training event and those unused credits can be applied to any future CPE Warehouse training event hosted on the platform. All sales are final unless noted in the promotional materials of said event.
Program Cancellation Policy:
If Asterid Group Inc (dba CPE Warehouse) needs to cancel or reschedule, we will contact the client by email immediately and provide an opportunity to reschedule. Full refunds will be provided to registered course participants if the course is canceled or if participants are unable to attend the rescheduled event.
Complaint Resolution Policy:
Asterid Group Inc (dba CPE Warehouse) will make every effort to provide the best training courses possible. If a participant is not completely satisfied with the training course and wish to file a complaint, please contact Debashish Kundu at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime. Debashish personally respond to all questions in 7 business days.
Course Update Policy:
In accordance with Standard No. 4, course materials will contain the most recent publication, revision, or review date. Courses will be revised as soon as feasible following changes to relative codes, laws, rulings, decisions, interpretations, etc. All learning content will be developed by individuals having expertise in the subject matter. Courses in subjects that undergo frequent changes will be reviewed by a subject matter expert at least once a year. Other courses will be reviewed every 2 years.